Terms & Conditions
If you’re travelling to or from South Africa with a minor (18 years old and younger) from 1 June 2015, you’ll need to produce an unabridged birth certificate (and possibly some additional documentation) for the child. Learn more on this new Immigration regulation on unabridged birth certificates. More info: unabridged-birth-certificate
In addition to the child’s UBC & passport, additional documentation may be required. Please ensure you familiarise yourself with these requirements outlined in the “South African Requirements for Minors Travelling Internationally” document: PDF: South African Requirements for Minors Travelling Internationally
- Right of admission is reserved.
- The owner cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to property, possessions or injury , sustained by a guest or visitor, whether caused by fire, theft or otherwise. Or by negligence of the owner or wrongful act by anyone in the owners employment.
- As we are a private facility and for the security of all other guests, no visitors are allowed on the premises.
- One bath towel per guest is provided. Beach and swimming towels as well as any other extras you may need
we request you bring with you.
- All tariffs and terms are subject to change without prior notification.
- Key collection time is between 14h00 to 17h00 daily.
All units / apartments are to be vacated by 10h00 on the day of departure.
- Late key collections by arrangement, for a fee, when possible.
Late arrivals who did not make that arrangement may not be able to collect keys. No refunds will be given.
- Late departures may be arranged with reception beforehand and are subject to availability,
a day charge will incur.
- Keys are to be left at reception on departure.
- Under no circumstance may any pets be brought onto the property.
- The communal games room and swimming pool are closed at 10:00pm each day.
Important notes for self catering
- One toilet roll per bathroom is provided. Any extra you may need, please bring with you.
please bring own cleaning materials, dishcloths
- Daily servicing in all self catering or semi self catering bookings may be arranged with management
for a fee of R100 per day / R250 in the self catering ‘lodge’.
- NB. Minimum rates and stays for the apartments are applicable; please send your request to receive a quotation.
- Number of people permitted determined by number of beds.
The daily servicing (optional extra @R100 per day) consists of:-
– sweeping and mopping of floor
– washing dishes
– cleaning bathrooms
– making beds
– garbage removal
– cleaning braai’s
- No servicing available on Public Holidays and Sundays
Refundable key and breakage deposit of R500.00 is applicable. R2000 for the ‘lodge’ This will be refunded within 5 working days of your departure.
Extra terms for the Lodge
- Khaya La Manzi is in a residential area, should the police be called for excessive noise/disturbance your deposit will be forfeited.
- The Lodge is in a facility with accommodation available to other guests. Unless you have booked the whole facility, noise levels must be kept down at all times in consideration to all persons on the property. If you are a big group celebrating a birthday or special event, please bear this in mind before booking just a portion of the facility.
- The owner cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to property, possessions or injury , sustained by a guest or visitor , whether caused by fire, theft or otherwise. Or by negligence of the owner or wrongful act by anyone in the owners employment.
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to confirm your booking.
- The balance of your account is payable:
OUT OF SEASON – in full, 5 working days prior to arrival
IN SEASON – in full, 3 weeks before arrival.
- Non payment of any amount by due date will be taken as automatic cancellation,
unless an written arrangement has been made with management.
- 30% of booking quote value will be forfeited should a refund be applicable.
- Peak /off peak and long weekend cancellations;
No refunds, unless an alternative booking is found to fill the vacated space to start with.